Samurai Warriors 3 PAL

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by nicky041192, Aug 18, 2010.

Aug 18, 2010

Samurai Warriors 3 PAL by nicky041192 at 11:53 AM (1,212 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. nicky041192
    OP

Member nicky041192 GBAtemp Maniac

United Kingdom
    I'm just wondering if the official game disc has an update on it? I'm thinking of buying the game. But if there is a disc update, i'll probably need to install priiloader. Or is there another way to disable disc updates?

2. WiiPower

Member WiiPower GBAtemp Guru

Germany
    All games have updates on them, even Wii Sports and Zelda Twilight Princess. The question you want to ask is the update on that game higher than your system menu?

3. nicky041192
    OP

Member nicky041192 GBAtemp Maniac

United Kingdom
    yea that's it. I believe the game was released around may according to game.co.uk.

If the game has an update for 4.3, am i screwed? Will priiloader's hack disable it? It's a dual layer game if that makes a difference.

4. Taleweaver

Member Taleweaver Storywriter

Belgium
    4.3 was from end of June, and and as far as I know, there hasn't been a single game with native 4.3 on the market yet.

But even then: just because a game has some firmware on it doesn't mean it's required. At the very worst, just updating the IOS the game uses will suffice.

Yes, priiloader's "block disc updates" option will disable disc updates.

No, it doesn't matter if it's a double layered DVD or not.