Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it worth it?

$200 for the 4inch screen, $240 for the 5inch. They share identicle hardware specs minus the screen size and battery life. The 5.0 has a larger battery capacity. Its basically an Android phone without the phone. Full access to all/most android apps, blutooth, GPS, flash-enabled internet browsing, 8GB + expandable storage, the works... All without a contract....

But is it worth it?

I read a review somewhere that the sound quality isn't the best (although I read only one), however it is one of the few flash supported personal media players that support FLAC file types (without 3rd party software). Does anyone know if a 5 inch screen fits well in a pocket? or that if a newer, better android, flash supported media player is comming to the market?

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've never heard of this, this sounds really cool.
I had a little Archos "tablet", basically like this but without nice specs.
I'd say it's worth it if you don't need it to be a phone and just want games / a handheld computer. But I'm kind of an Android fanatic, haha.

Majorami

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dunno you, but I'd rather get Kindle Fire.
How well does it fit in your pocket? I looked into Fire already but I'm interested in something does everything the NDS/3DS can't, while still being just as portable. Will it fit in a pair of work khakis while not limiting my mobility of crouching?

Majorami

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well there are only two non-phone PMP's that support Android and the phillips one isn't all that hardware speccy or supports Flash.

Theres also a supposably rumored new Zune thats supposed to support Window Phone 7 OS... but... it supports Windows Phone 7 OS...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1