OP
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
145958050_display_image.jpg

Judge Koh has lifted the ban on the Galaxy Tab 10.1 previously banned by the her jurisdiction due to a legal order from the Court of Appeals. It was ruled that the device did not infringe on Apple's patent but there is a possibility of it being banned once again following the hearing on December 6th.
In the spirit of victory, Samsung filed a lawsuit against the iPhone 5 stating that It had infringed 8 of its technologies including synchronization and transferring of video files. The iPhone 5 is likely to be replaced by the next model before a hearing on this case.

Source 1
Source 2

Grab them while you can for a cheap price before they disappear again.

Reactions: 2 people

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Considering all the appeals (and appeals of appeals) that are likely going to be thrown at each decision, I wouldn't be surprised if this sort of decision flip-flopping becomes a regular sort of event.

shakirmoledina

Legend
OP
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
the image has an important message i.e.

1.) The player is a powerful person although not top ranked i.e. Samsung
2.) The shot being hit is in return of a stroke from another player i.e. Ban
3.) The return is with full intensity and using the player's strongest shot (forehand) i.e. go straight to the iPhone 5
4.) The game is played on clay which is the player's best performing pitch i.e. Samsung strong in the market and with best fan support so far

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.