DiscostewSM

OP
Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
Recently, I have been having problems with my phone. I can't make calls or send text most of the time, and I can't receive either one most of the time, even when i have a full 5 bars. When I try to make a call, it gets stuck at "dialing" and eventually ends the call or takes a long time before it actually connects. Text messages fail or go through. I can't even check voicemail most of the time, but I have no problem being notified of them. Internet (4g lte) works flawlessly (typing from my phone here).

The problem began after I arrived in Idaho from California, but I got this phone alongside 2 others for family, all refurbished and all on the same plan in Cali. In fact, the 3 phones are all in Idaho right now, in the same place, yet those 2 other phones have no call/txt problems. Calls to mine have ringing on their side and go to voicemail as normal as if i am not answering, but i get no incoming call ringtone. Not even a missed call notification. I have no idea if the problem will persist when I return to California tomorrow, but I am expecting a call for a job position while I drive back and I would hate to miss it.

Any thoughts?

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Perhaps your refurbished hardware just isn't up to par. It's not uncommon for a refurbished piece of hardware to end up failing again.

DiscostewSM

OP
Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
Perhaps your refurbished hardware just isn't up to par. It's not uncommon for a refurbished piece of hardware to end up failing again.

So I would likely need to get it replaced if it turns out to be faulty, right? This phone may be refurbished, but i believe it has a full factory warranty. I havent had this phone even 2 months yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans