Hacking Same friend code, how to create a new?

ezechielz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi! I was wondering if anyone know a way to make a new friend code... I see some advice but they were talking about outdated hack ( emunand and ah9l) So I'm not sure if it apply for me.

My situation :

I use the Dsiwarehax sucessfully from the o3dsxl of my girlfriend to my new 2dsxl, (with luma and boot9strap)
Using the guide of plailect, everything went fine exept for the friend code, we share the exact same one....

I unlink the NNID of the source o3dslXL (again with the plailect guide) it work and she have been able to create a new one.

So now we have 2 different NNID, and 2 different user name. I got stuck with her username but we dont care

But when she online we both share the same friend code, even when searching for friend with the local option, we both see the same name and card. I want to create a new friend code on the target console ( the N3dsXL)

I find on the forum someone sugesting to delete the file inside nandctr:/data/<ID0>/sysdata/00010032/

It sucessfully erase the file and every friend she had have disapear from my N2dsXL, but we share again the same code....

Thanks a lot for your help! and sorry if my grammar is not the best, english is a second language for me.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you format one of the devices, that should change its Friend Code. Formatting a device will not remove CFW, but it will remove any installed titles/games.

ezechielz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you format one of the devices, that should change its Friend Code. Formatting a device will not remove CFW, but it will remove any installed titles/games.

Perfect! so I use the system memory format in other setting? So will I have to reinstall everything (luma, fbi, hblauncher) on the sd card,? If yes can you aim me where to begin with the 3dsguide? do I only do the https://3ds.guide/finalizing-setup part? I understand for the game and save, just for the other thing that I'm not sure.

Sorry the order confuse me a little I fear to screw someting.

Thanks a lot for your advice!

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Perfect! so I use the system memory format in other setting? So will I have to reinstall everything (luma, fbi, hblauncher) on the sd card,? If yes can you aim me where to begin with the 3dsguide? do I only do the https://3ds.guide/finalizing-setup part? I understand for the game and save, just for the other thing that I'm not sure.

Sorry the order confuse me a little I fear to screw someting.

Thanks a lot for your advice!
The finalizing setup guide should suffice.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, it was in the off topic chat forum