Hacking sam and max season 1 fix

Hellow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hey guys ive searched the internet trying to find a fix but hav found no diffinitive answer to how to get this game working on a usb loader.
ive got usbloader gx and all the cios that i need, but still the game restarts my wii when i click an episode,
is there an alt-dol fix or anything to get this game working?
the things i had read said that the game could only be run via the disc channel, or by disc but they were out dated by nearly a year and alot can happen in a year.
so is there any usb loader fixes?

riddle43

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
as far as i know there is no way to play off the hdd it may just be a game youll have to eather burn a back up or use the real disc

TroyTheZombie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hellow said:
riddle43 said:
as far as i know there is no way to play off the hdd it may just be a game youll have to eather burn a back up or use the real disc
but dont lu64+ wiis hav some chip that stops loading of dvds?

nah. just the newest wiis drives (D3-2) cannot play backups via disc. LU64 ones should be able to. only real way to check is to try.

Hellow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
TroyTheZombie said:
Hellow said:
riddle43 said:
but dont lu64+ wiis hav some chip that stops loading of dvds?

nah. just the newest wiis drives (D3-2) cannot play backups via disc. LU64 ones should be able to. only real way to check is to try.
ok so dvd- or + do i use?
and i only just got my wii for xmas and it came with firmware 4.1e so i think its a newer one

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
As far as i know, you can only play it from disc for now. When season two comes out, i may look again into that issue. I already know that it loads the main.dol at the critical point, "all" that is left to select an episode, is knowing what it does before executing it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Sicklyboy, Hey