¡Saludos desde Mexico!

nashismo

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I´m glad to finally have joined this community. I´m an avid platform gamer and technology enthusiast. I also enjoy thinkering and fixing my own devices.

Welcome, Bienvenido amigo. I am also here from lots of years, it is a great community. And believe it or not, strangely one of the last bastions of freedom of speech on the Net.

I am chilean, but MEXICAN at heart! I love Mexican culture in a way that is hard to explain, and also the music from the 80's hehe. My best regards friend!

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I´m glad to finally have joined this community. I´m an avid platform gamer and technology enthusiast. I also enjoy thinkering and fixing my own devices.
Hello,

WELCOME TO GBATEMP:yaywii:

@Prangalf :I also enjoy thinkering and fixing my own devices ===> This is a very good idea ==> avoid waste :yay::yaywii::yayu:

Last edited by jeannotte,
Reactions: Alexander1970

JaNDeRPeiCH

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello im from México too,this a friendly community so ask whatever you need about your consoles gaming here.

I recommend this forum,reddit and other places like dingoonity. Avoid some toxic communities and dont feed the trolls :) .Have nice weekend.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @AncientBoi :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: