Hacking Sakura wont load

aaronm13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Just wan to apologize in advance if this is answered already on the site but I did a search and could find nothing, anyway onto my problem. I got my girlfriend a M3i zero for Christmas and am in the process of setting it up for her but for some reason I can't get Sakura to boot, TouchPod boots fine but Sakura just hangs on the now loading screen. I am trying version 1.44 but have tried other versions but still no luck. The card is formatted with the Panasonic tool as recommended so other than that I'm fresh out of ideas. I don't use a DS so Im hoping someone can help me out here, thanks in advance.

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Well, it just won't do to have a Christmas present that doesn't work, will it? And for your girlfriend no less
ohmy.gif

You said that you formatted with the Panasonic tool...did you properly set up the M3i Zero?

If you still can't get Sakura to load after formatting the MicroSD card to FAT32, copying the SYSTEM folder to the root and setting up the M3i Zero, try a different MicroSD card.

aaronm13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thats actually the video I folowed when setting it up so to the best of my knowledge it is doing correctly. Just checked and the card is formatted to FAT not FAT32 as you mentioned, will this make a difference?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Que dices?