Sakura M3 Real Castlevania Skin Preview

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by Dark Justice, Dec 5, 2009.

1. Dark Justice
    OP

Dark Justice Member

Newcomer
    Dec 3, 2009
    United States
    Dayton, Ohio
    [​IMG]

This is the first time i've ever worked with skinning and the Sakura firmware is very complex to skin to me, but I realize that there isn't alot of skins out there so far so I wanted to get good at this and contribute some skins and maybe someday start taking requests once I get good at it. This is a preview of a skin I started working on. I just started on it and I plan on changing the main screen around alot more before I like it the way I want it.

2. KingVamp

KingVamp Great... AETHER!

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    looks nice!! :yayds: I just start making themes too , I made two so far.

3. rockstar99

rockstar99 Hi

Dec 3, 2008
    Canada
    Toronto
    Which 2?

also looking good waiting for the release

4. KingVamp

KingVamp Great... AETHER!

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
  5. Dark Justice
    OP

Dark Justice Member

Newcomer
    Dec 3, 2009
    United States
    Dayton, Ohio
    I just updated it a little bit so far.. I didn't think the top screen blended well with the bottom so I fixed it. Still working on a whole lot of it though. If this works out, I might start taking requests.

[​IMG]

If I keep going at a smooth pace and don't hit any bumps in the road, I will be done with it Monday night or tuesday morning. I really want to put alot of polish into it and get it done right.

6. Dark Justice
    OP

Dark Justice Member

Newcomer
    Dec 3, 2009
    United States
    Dayton, Ohio
    Well here is an update. Everything is still on track for a Tuesday release most likely. Since I am customizing every little aspect of Sakura with the skin it takes a while to really do it right. It's a tedious task, but I feel it's towards a community. I know there isn't alot of skins out there and not even sure if there are alot of people trying to work with skinning Sakura. From what I understand, there is alot less to skin on the older firmware than Sakura. Meh, more work never hurt anyone though. If it's liked when it's done, I shall continue making more.

7. rockstar99

rockstar99 Hi

Dec 3, 2008
    Canada
    Toronto
    awesome cant wait!

8. Dark Justice
    OP

Dark Justice Member

Newcomer
    Dec 3, 2009
    United States
    Dayton, Ohio
    Okay, here it is. I don't know how well it works because I don't have my M3 Real yet. So if someone could test it and give me some feedback. I will work to improve it in further versions.

http://www.mediafire.com/?kjkmntmmuaz