Newcomer
Trophies
Website
members.tripod.com
XP
Country
United States
oktr2h.jpg

This is the first time i've ever worked with skinning and the Sakura firmware is very complex to skin to me, but I realize that there isn't alot of skins out there so far so I wanted to get good at this and contribute some skins and maybe someday start taking requests once I get good at it. This is a preview of a skin I started working on. I just started on it and I plan on changing the main screen around alot more before I like it the way I want it.

Dark Justice

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
members.tripod.com
XP
Country
United States
I just updated it a little bit so far.. I didn't think the top screen blended well with the bottom so I fixed it. Still working on a whole lot of it though. If this works out, I might start taking requests.

28mnymd.jpg

If I keep going at a smooth pace and don't hit any bumps in the road, I will be done with it Monday night or tuesday morning. I really want to put alot of polish into it and get it done right.

Dark Justice

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
members.tripod.com
XP
Country
United States
Well here is an update. Everything is still on track for a Tuesday release most likely. Since I am customizing every little aspect of Sakura with the skin it takes a while to really do it right. It's a tedious task, but I feel it's towards a community. I know there isn't alot of skins out there and not even sure if there are alot of people trying to work with skinning Sakura. From what I understand, there is alot less to skin on the older firmware than Sakura. Meh, more work never hurt anyone though. If it's liked when it's done, I shall continue making more.

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: SKITTLES! :P +1