Sakura 1.44 Spirit Tracks Sound glitch

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by dhjohn, Dec 15, 2009.

Dec 15, 2009
  1. dhjohn
    OP

Member dhjohn GBAtemp Regular

United States
    After updating to Sakura 1.44, and switching to a clean version of Spirit Tracks, every once and a while the background music messes up, and random noise plays along with the normal sounds. Is this happening with anyone else, or do I just have a bad dump?
    (Only started happening after moving to the unpatched rom on Sakura 1.44)

~dhjohn

2. eureca

Newcomer eureca Advanced Member

United States
    That has happened to me. I am not sure if it was when I was using the crack or when I switched to the clean rom, but I was using the clean rom on the touchpod firmware.

Well not sure what it is that's making it do that, but I was able to fix it when ever it happened. You just close your ds like to put it into sleep mode then open it and for me the sound is back to normal.

3. powered_by_tux

Member powered_by_tux GBAtemp Regular

Germany
    Yep, confirming both the random sound issue mostly occuring while saving and the workaround of closing the lid of the DS and reopen it again.

4. RomanHelmet

Newcomer RomanHelmet Advanced Member

United States
    Pretty sure I got that once in ST. It was similar to when I play NSMB and go to the in-game menu, when I go back to the game, the music is usually messed up for a bit, and closing the ds for a sec then opening it fixes that.