Saints Row: The Third hits the Switch next year

IMG_0504.JPG

Deep Silver's 2011 hit game, Saints Row: The Third will soon find itself re-released on a new platform. Fishlabs, part of Deep Silver, will be porting the game to the Nintendo Switch, where it will release sometime in 2019, with more info to be revealed soon. This specific port sees the more critically acclaimed third Saints Row game receive a port, rather than the newer fourth game, or the original.

:arrow: Source

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why the third and not 4?
What is this
Well the article said it was more critically acclaimed. I loved having the powers in 4 though, but they made the cars and the rim jobs shops useless. That, and iirc they removed a lot of the clothing shops as well, so you have less options than in 3.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
*blink*

Okay, color me clueless. I have no idea why this is happening. It's not the most recent version nor a remaster of the first. It's a good game, yeah (even a great one), but...why? The thing regularly sells on steam for 2.5 dollar. Sure, it's not portable(1), but is it worth that much more because of it? :unsure:

(1): that is, of course, not taking laptops or gadgets like the gpd win 2 into account

Justinde75

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well the article said it was more critically acclaimed. I loved having the powers in 4 though, but they made the cars and the rim jobs shops useless. That, and iirc they removed a lot of the clothing shops as well, so you have less options than in 3.
I personally prefer 3 over 4 but the powers are fun too. But I still dont get why they would bother to port such on old game. I dont know anybody who would buy this

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Song of storms

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Sorry, but this is ridiculous.. I could understand if it were the latest release, but the third? Really?
While the 4th sold well too, a lot of people complained that it was basically the third one with superpowers. But I'm sure that they'll port that as well (with the Gat out of Hell thing) if this sells well.

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0