Saints Row the 3rd -- How to link to psn?

Discussion in 'PS3 - Games & Content' started by Another World, Jan 6, 2012.

Jan 6, 2012
  1. Another World
    OP

Former Staff Another World Emulate the Planet!

Colombia
    i made an account on saintsrow.com using a random email address and a login, both of which are unassociated with my psn account. i'm not sure if that matters and am only including that info here if it does have relevance.

at saintsrow.com i navigated to the link section and clicked the ps3 button, but nothing happens. i've tried on 3 different browsers and 2 computers. the only buttons which respond are the xbox and steam buttons. according to the xbox directions you can either play the game or download an app to link.

i've been playing on the ps3 for over 15 hours and have not discovered a way to link my psn account to saintsrow.com. i've also checked the psn store and i do not see any application for linking.

i know i'm missing something really easy here but i just can't seem to figure it out! =P

please help!

-another world

2. Qtis

Member Qtis Grey Knight Inquisitor

Antarctica
    I've been looking at the problem and it seems that quite a few people are having the same problem on the PS3 (360 version seems to work fine though). The issue has been caused by many different things including old caches, old cookies, previously made THQ accounts, server lag (honestly how can that be a cause for something like this in this time and age) and wrong browser version. Have a go at those (the ones not tried yet)?