Safest way to inject JKSV saves to unpatched switch?

Stremon

OP
Trophies
Website
jbbongrand.blogspot.fr
XP
Country
France
I have an old unpatched switch that got instant ban back when I carelessly rebooted the switch in CFW with wifi on (it was one of the first very unsafe hack).
It's still working fine beside the ban, but since I really don't care about piracy (I like to own phyical copies of my games), I wanted to upgrade to a OLED model and keep it unhacked.
Issue is being able to transfer my saves to the OLED model. As a note, all my saves are unmodified, for offline games, and I never used cheats in any way on them.

From what I understand, and from the other posts on the subject, I have only 2 solutions:
1. hack the OLED model to transfer the saves on it (which I would like to avoid)
2. temporarily hack a second unpatched and unbanned switch to transfer the saves on it, then transfer them through the official method

For the solution 2, I could use my gf switch, that is also unpatched, but of course I don't want to take too much risks of getting it banned, and I want to keep it as untouched as possible.
So my question is, is there any way to safely inject saves into the console without fully installing a CFW?
Something that could be accessed directly from Hekate with a RCM jig for instance?
If impossible, what would be the best and safest way to hack it, and leave no traces of the hack in it?

Edit:
Apparently there would be a way to inject the raw saves in the OFW sysnand directly, with the help of hekate?
Sadly I can't find much info on the subject...

Last edited by Stremon,

Stremon

OP
Trophies
Website
jbbongrand.blogspot.fr
XP
Country
France
Last edited by Stremon,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum