cherrysa23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I would like to know which tutorial would be the best to follow if I want to crack my switch to play copies from a card AND keeping my switch legit so I can go on the internet, update it, as if it wasn't cracked?

I saw tutorial using Kosmos and such, I looked up, but I would still like advice from experts in the domain?

Thanks

Muskusrat

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Buy a second switch, one for backups which you keep offline at all times, and one for bought games to play online.

anhminh

Pirate since 2010
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Hello,

I would like to know which tutorial would be the best to follow if I want to crack my switch to play copies from a card AND keeping my switch legit so I can go on the internet, update it, as if it wasn't cracked?

I saw tutorial using Kosmos and such, I looked up, but I would still like advice from experts in the domain?

Thanks
There is always risk at whatever you do so do it at your own risk.

cherrysa23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the answer. I do appreciate all your times.

So may I ask then what is the best hacking I should do according to you? There are quite few

Owenge

GbaTemp browser
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. Use emunand
2. For games, use HBG
3. Use incognito RCM to play legit games online
4. Use atmosphere or Reinx (Both free options)

altorn

Trophies
Website
atlaswing.zxq.net
XP
Country
Canada
is your switch even hackable? what firmware are you on?
if you wanna shell out $20-$30 then get SXOS since they have emunand and they have a forum dedicated for the product.
otherwise, yes you can use KOSMOS with emuNAND/emuMMC for a FREE, more vanilla Atmosphere experience.

before doing anything, make sure you backup your existing clean NAND and keep the files in your PC.

Owenge

GbaTemp browser
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is your switch even hackable? what firmware are you on?
if you wanna shell out $20-$30 then get SXOS since they have emunand and they have a forum dedicated for the product.
otherwise, yes you can use KOSMOS with emuNAND/emuMMC for a FREE, more vanilla Atmosphere experience.

before doing anything, make sure you backup your existing clean NAND and keep the files in your PC.
They are going to be playing "Illegal" games. Do you really think they are putting money into a cfw that does the same thing as the free counter part that just looks better well doing it?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
You want emummc in that case. But I have no idea, which guide includes steps for it.
There is no all in one guide that includes emuMMC AFAIK. Kosmos certainly doesn't.
lol there is no safe way to hack your switch and play it online you'll get banned for that
No way to get banned if you use an offline emuNAND for CFW, especially when patched with Incgnito_RCM. It's basically two separate consoles at that point.

Reactions: Owenge

altorn

Trophies
Website
atlaswing.zxq.net
XP
Country
Canada
They are going to be playing "Illegal" games. Do you really think they are putting money into a cfw that does the same thing as the free counter part that just looks better well doing it?

I'm assuming, and giving options.
Many people here bought SXOS just because they don't want to deal with a lot of technical setup, not just about saving money.
So I do not know the OP's circumstances.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I'm assuming, and giving options.
Many people here bought SXOS just because they don't want to deal with a lot of technical setup, not just about saving money.
So I do not know the OP's circumstances.
Understandable. Going through the extra effort to set up Atmosphere is worth it in the long run though in my opinion. It's just too bad there isn't a "perfect" one size fits all guide like there is for 3DS.

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Why do people act like playing from external hard drive doesn't exist? If you want to play a lot of games buying SX OS saves you a fortune.

1 TB external hard drive $50 + SX OS $25 = $75
1 TB sd card = $450

deSSy2724

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Can someone tell if Nintendo can detect sysnand on SD partition? What I mean is, if they can see that I use a clean emunand for only legit purpose? Its obiviosly a emunand which is a clone from the real nand, but what if we use it for legit purposes only?

Last edited by deSSy2724,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Why do people act like playing from external hard drive doesn't exist? If you want to play a lot of games buying SX OS saves you a fortune.

1 TB external hard drive $50 + SX OS $25 = $75
1 TB sd card = $450
You're not gonna play all those games at the same time, besides, there aren't even 1TB of must have games on Switch yet.

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're not gonna play all those games at the same time, besides, there aren't even 1TB of must have games on Switch yet.

You can speak for yourself but you can't speak for everyone because you're giving opinions not facts. There is probably 5-10 TB of Switch games total and it's not out of the realm of possibility that someone could want 1 TB installed. Don't be butthurt that I stated a fact.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
You can speak for yourself but you can't speak for everyone because you're giving opinions not facts. There is probably 5-10 TB of Switch games total and it's not out of the realm of possibility that someone could want 1 TB installed. Don't be butthurt that I stated a fact.
I can look objectively at the current Switch library and say with 80% certainty that no one can find 1TB worth of games in there that they are actually going to play. But disregarding that, I still think it's pretty safe to say that no one is going to play that many games at once, and by installing that many games you may be overwhelmed and never even try out half of them. It's a better idea to install a bunch of games, try out all of them and delete the ones you don't think you're gonna play again, rinse and repeat.

Reactions: XaneTenshi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: My therapy chair is padded