Safehax freezing after udsploit on New 3DS XL 11.3.0-36 U

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by quiteannoyed, Aug 1, 2017.

1. quiteannoyed
    OP

quiteannoyed Member

Newcomer
    Dec 24, 2015
    United States
    I can load the Homebrew Launcher via Soundhax on a New 3DS with 11.3.0-36 U and then successfully run udsploit, but safehax is frozen every time and restarting doesn't seem to help. Using the alternate r19 build of safehax as suggested by 3ds.guide, I get a message about an arm9 payload missing and the console will freeze at a black screen even if arm9 is on the root of my microSD. (see below) 36277058066_cc5c37841f_o.jpg
    Here are my SD directories
    root.jpg

BTW, the luma folder is only there because I was trying a modified version of safehax. What is causing safehax to stall my system?
    Is there another way to access SafeB9SInstaller on a New 3DS XL 11.3.0-36 U?
    Thanks for your support.

2. Quantumcat

Quantumcat Dead and alive

GBAtemp Patron
    Quantumcat is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Nov 23, 2014
    Australia
    Canberra, Australia
    You are missing safehaxpayload.bin! You missed Step 11 of Section I in https://3ds.guide/homebrew-launcher-(soundhax)

Last edited by Quantumcat, Aug 1, 2017
  3. quiteannoyed
    OP

quiteannoyed Member

Newcomer
    Dec 24, 2015
    United States
    Yes, wireless connectivity is enabled while running udsploit and there is always a "found svc stuff"/"success" message before I exit with Start and then launch safehax.
    While waiting for it to load SafeB9SInstaller, that screen with garbled text is all I get.

4. Quantumcat

Quantumcat Dead and alive

GBAtemp Patron
    Quantumcat is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Nov 23, 2014
    Australia
    Canberra, Australia
    Check my edit, I worked out what the problem was shortly after posting that.

5. quiteannoyed
    OP

quiteannoyed Member

Newcomer
    Dec 24, 2015
    United States
    Thank you. It worked the first time after renaming SafeB9SInstaller and SigHaxed FIRM was installed.

Quantumcat likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice