Hacking Safe to Update with Mario Land3D before Acekard2i?

ChaosHydrA

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi i just got a 3DS yesterday and Mario Land 3D with it, but when i enter the game it wants to do a system update. Im wondering if there is any huge risk in doing this as i have to wait till monday(tomorrow) before i can order a Acekard2i so i will most likely get it first by the end of next week. I would like to play Mario Land 3D though to evaluate if i should even keep the 3DS though before i order that Card just for extra opinion

i went to system settings and i think my current firmware on the vanilla 3ds is :

Ver. 2.1.0-4E

btw the place im buying the Acekard2i from is saying that the Acekard is supported from the latest update December 2011 which is 3.0

I remember buying my CFW for PSP slim 5.0 M33-3 from this site aswell and i remember he recommended that in general it was always best to keep having the system on lowest firmware as possible

ChaosHydrA

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
alright thanks for the lp guys ive gotten the card now with a 8gb microSDHC and a tutorial to set up the acekard, but none of the online tutorials and the one on paper i have mention if i should "format the SDHC Card" do i need to format it before putting it in the Acekard and which file format does it have to be ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1