Hacking Question Safe to update Pokemon Quest if being used as Devmenu?

link42586

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But why would u update it at all? ur not using the game. And it's not updating the devmenu..unless u plan to move the game back to actually play later?

link42586

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know if you boot up OFW you can play the Pokemon Quest as Pokemon Quest right?

So u don't write over the files when doing layeredFS? That's what I thought. If not and the game is usable. Then yeah I can see why u would update it.

link42586

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I figured the files u put in for the donor game was overwritten and was like...wtf would he want to update something that isn't their anymore lol. That's why I posted because I figured their was something I was missing.

seanzscreams

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it safe to update Pokemon Quest if being used as Devmenu? This way I can get rid of the nag screen.
if you open dev menu , find pokemon quest in the menu and press start to go to options for the game ,then scroll down to manage. then the second top option says reset required version, this will make it go away without needing to update ever, until you connect online and it reads that it needs an update again that is.

Reactions: morrison22

morrison22

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you open dev menu , find pokemon quest in the menu and press start to go to options for the game ,then scroll down to manage. then the second top option says reset required version, this will make it go away without needing to update ever, until you connect online and it reads that it needs an update again that is.
Nifty! Thanks for the tip. Never new that. I wonder what else is useful in devmenu. I never really explored it.

Last edited by morrison22,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte