safe to restore previous (A9LH) NAND Backup w/ GM9?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Dracari, Jun 5, 2017.

1. Dracari
    OP

Dracari GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Apr 5, 2009
    United States
    it gives me "MBR MBR" corrupt warning, i assume this is because of A9LH in it's image. only trying to restore a NAND backup to see if something in my NAND was fouled up as i cannot run any EMM Games or exit from system Applets to Menu w/o locking up.

it comes to mind i had helped mod a friends O3DS (orginal run model) an di may of used my O3DS's SD to store the NAND backup as he only had a 2GB SD, the second image i had just simply "oldnand"validates just fine and GM9 confirms it appears to be from my unit. i just dont know how long ago this was, if this was old enough to be before i wiped it after doing a O3DS to N3DS transfeer.

Question now is, since i can browse the nand image virtually in GM9 anything within to indicate what FW this was done in? this is defantly before a B9S 1.0 install as in teh root of this image i see the old "arm9loaderhax.bin" which hasto be either a nightly build of luma 7 or 7.0.1

Last edited by Dracari, Jun 6, 2017
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice