1. XpertNoobhacker

OP XpertNoobhacker Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Hello all,
    Hoping to get some advice on how to mod the sims 2 and 1 to run on my Lenovo X230 notepad without using a disk. I have the disk drive expansion and i have installed them and a using Bon voyage to run 2 and making magic for 1. So my question is how can i run them when i take my laptop away next week.

I am aware there is a virtual disk drive but this sounds complex and i do not have much hard drive space. So i wish to use a NO CD crack but everywhere i go i get somewhat questionable virus total results. i am far from a expert and if someone can tell me if these files are safe to use the help would really be appreciated.

NO I'M NOT PIRATING I HAVE ALL THE DISKS AND INSTALLED THEM ALL WITH SERIAL CODES. I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW TO RUN THEM WITHOUT A OPTICAL DRIVE AS ITS A HEFT a** DOCK AND I DON'T WANT TO BREAK IT TAKING IT WITH ME D:

2. XAIXER

XAIXER Kaiser Supremissimus

Canada
    Can't you dump the disks?

3. XpertNoobhacker

OP XpertNoobhacker Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Yes but i only have a 500 GB hard drive thats quite full and theyre a fair size.

They also will require a additional program damon tools or alike to run (its a virtual ODD) I feel like a no CD crack would just be simpler ive used them in the past for my GTA vice city disks ect. but its been over 10 years since i done any of this i've been away from the pc scene for some time as is probably apparent.
    just looking for where was a clean place to perhaps obtain one of these modified exes

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - modified, finally, Places