Gaming Sadness Loses Its Publisher

strummer12

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Frontline is a developer, not a publisher they hired to help with the game since Nibris can't do dick themselves. They haven't said who the publisher is. Wouldn't be surprised if the game never makes it out anyways.

CYatta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was so hyped with nothing to show for at the beginning. I don't know what's going on with Nibris, since all they had was the concept I guess. But maybe another developer/publisher has/will jump on board. But at this point, who cares. Most of what was already presented to us at this point could simply be seen as a couple people going "Wouldn't this make a cool game?" So it's not like that much has been lost, YET.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure they can get a publisher, judging by the amount of crap that gets released or to be released on Wii that has no hype at all.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
damn, I was looking forward to this..
frown.gif

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hopefully this won't affect Raid Over The River as Nibris are developing this one themselves (along with the sucky sounding Double Bloob)... they still don't have a publisher though. If Nibris can't outsource their development for Sadness then they probably won't start work on it until ROTR is out, erm which was meant to be a couple of months back for the DS, so I can only guess it's due soon... and it doesn't even sound like they've started work on the Wii version yet which is due out next year. I wouldn't hold much hope for Sadness coming out anytime soon... =/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse