Sadness Loses Its Publisher

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Azimuth, Apr 8, 2007.

Apr 8, 2007

Sadness Loses Its Publisher by Azimuth at 9:22 PM (801 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. Azimuth
    OP

Member Azimuth Chicken Teriyaki Boy!

Canada
  2. strummer12

Member strummer12 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Frontline is a developer, not a publisher they hired to help with the game since Nibris can't do dick themselves. They haven't said who the publisher is. Wouldn't be surprised if the game never makes it out anyways.

3. Harsky

Member Harsky Madmin

United Kingdom
    I remember a bit about this game. It really did look good to be on a Wii.

4. fischju_original

Banned fischju_original I used to be a jerk before i got banned

United States
    Nooo....how much does it take to publish a game?! Bah, just ask Nintendo to do it....

5. CYatta

Member CYatta GBAtemp Fan

United States
    It was so hyped with nothing to show for at the beginning. I don't know what's going on with Nibris, since all they had was the concept I guess. But maybe another developer/publisher has/will jump on board. But at this point, who cares. Most of what was already presented to us at this point could simply be seen as a couple people going "Wouldn't this make a cool game?" So it's not like that much has been lost, YET.

6. Hadrian

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    I'm sure they can get a publisher, judging by the amount of crap that gets released or to be released on Wii that has no hype at all.

7. Issac

Member Issac Mini-mod

Sweden
    damn, I was looking forward to this.. [​IMG]

8. Darkforce

Former Staff Darkforce DERP!

United Kingdom
    Hopefully this won't affect Raid Over The River as Nibris are developing this one themselves (along with the sucky sounding Double Bloob)... they still don't have a publisher though. If Nibris can't outsource their development for Sadness then they probably won't start work on it until ROTR is out, erm which was meant to be a couple of months back for the DS, so I can only guess it's due soon... and it doesn't even sound like they've started work on the Wii version yet which is due out next year. I wouldn't hold much hope for Sadness coming out anytime soon... =/