Saddam Sentenced to Hang

kobewan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Even as an Arabian Muslim, I say that he was guilty and should be punished for all the humanity crimes he made.

Seconded. What pisses me off is how he can still try to pretend that he was a religious person after all this. "God is greater than the occupier"? Damn right, why didn't you think of that when YOU were the occupier? How can someone pretend to be religious when the very crime that he was punished for was ordering the murder of 148 of his brothers in faith, for practicing a slightly different variant of what he should have been practicing?

I think he should be executed by beheading. My belief, as far as "why give him a quick exit from the world?" is concerned, is that he should be executed under the punishment of murder. If you don't give people enough discouragement, they will continue to abuse the generosity and ruin society. Sometimes, as much as you hate it, you have to amputate a limb in order to save the rest of the body. That's what I think at least.

ridgecity

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I guess Americans saves the iraqi people from this murderer. guess oil companies owning the national oil camps and car bombs exploding in downtown Bagdad killing 50 people everyday is the downside. The in the end they are free lo leave the country whenever they want, something Saddam wouldn't like.

Don't mess with the texans, they are pretty nasty business partners, even get you hanged.

GexX2

Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'd rather be sentenced to death than life in prison.. Life in Prison is basically condeming you to live out your life with no goals, hopes or dreams, and being forced to live your life by someone elses schedule , all the while waiting to die. Death doesn't scare me as much as an empty life :\

INTERNETS

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd rather be sentenced to death than life in prison.. Life in Prison is basically condeming you to live out your life with no goals, hopes or dreams, and being forced to live your life by someone elses schedule , all the while waiting to die. Death doesn't scare me as much as an empty life :\

Much truth in these words.

AppleJuice

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

I don't think he'd mind too much because according to American media, Saddam hates freedom.

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I personally would have sentenced him to death by firing squad
o0o07q.gif

sandreezy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

TmP_stryk

Still I Rise™
Trophies
Website
www.still-i-rise.com
XP
Country
United States
I just hope that one day Bush and Blair will have to stand trial for crimes against humanity too . They have murdered a lot more innocent people in Iraq than Saddam ever did!Â

How about Bush senior being hauled up as well ? Considering he's the one that gave Saddam the chemical weapons, it's only fair that he should be put on trial.Â
unsure.gif

Hypocrisy at it's best.Â
lecture.gif

ignorant foreigner - You know nothing of what you speak of.

Everyone fears what they can't be.

And that my friend is what we call in the states, The American Dream. "que national anthem"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...