S.H.I.E.L.D. Television show is post Avengers

Discussion in 'Books, Music, TV & Movies' started by Hyro-Sama, Jan 13, 2013.

Jan 13, 2013
  1. Hyro-Sama
    OP

Member Hyro-Sama I'm from the fucking future.

Japan
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

:arrow:IGN

2. FAST6191

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom
    Though I hold TV is far better than film at a lot of things I am not sure what mainline Marvel stuff will be like. That said I did like the Spiderman and Hulk live action shows back when and the Mutant X and Blade TV shows did good things as far as I am concerned as well. Naturally many of the cartoons I really liked.

Go on Disney- I know you own ABC but you know you want to get HBO in on this.

3. Shinigami357

Member Shinigami357 Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger

Philippines
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

Also, I don't see how this can pull in the same audience share like the movie did.

4. Sychophantom

Member Sychophantom I'm a plant.

United States
    It doesn't have to. It just has to sell enough advertising to be viable. Everything I've seen points it to be some sort of Law & Order clone that may have some superheroes on occasion. If that is done well, it'll find an audience.

Just be glad it's not on Fox. Then you're only guaranteed to have one season, if you're lucky.

5. Guild McCommunist

Member Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

United States
    This is the first I've heard of this show. Would it have Hawkeye, Black Widow, Fury, and Coleson played by their respective actors in the Avengers? If so, I'd be interested. It's a good way to fill them in without dedicating a movie to them (since the characters, while good, don't stand as well on their own as Iron Man, Thor, or Captain America).

6. Nebz

Member Nebz The N00b

United States
    Aside from the Coulson, I don't believe any of the other characters will be making an appearance. From what I've read it seems to be a take on only the SHIELD Agents (including a bunch of new characters) living and working in a world with heroes, super villains, and assassins. I'm sure they'll be part of some sorta reference one way or another though.