P1020557.jpg

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Step 1 - Sprinkle some catnip in a box.
Step 2 - Toss string and a ball in the box.
Step 3 - Wait.
Step 4 - Take a pic.

P1020560.jpg

Man, I need to make one of these thread of myself, because you just gave me cuteness poisoning. I have plenty of pics myself for fluffy animals; yes, I have soft spot for anything fluffy and adorable :P

ouch123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And she just got into my fruit bowl that I didn't finish.
P1020565.jpg
You know, my cat likes to get into the food I'm eating all the time, though I normally don't let her. Why don't I let her? Other than the fact that I generally only have a bowl or plate of food on me because I plan on eating it (soon), when she goes to examine the food she'll normally sniff it (with nose contact) followed by possibly licking it, then walking away. 90% of the time. So now I can't really eat it anymore and she didn't eat it either. Wasted!

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
OP
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
You know, my cat likes to get into the food I'm eating all the time, though I normally don't let her. Why don't I let her? Other than the fact that I generally only have a bowl or plate of food on me because I plan on eating it (soon), when she goes to examine the food she'll normally sniff it (with nose contact) followed by possibly licking it, then walking away. 90% of the time. So now I can't really eat it anymore and she didn't eat it either. Wasted!
Yeah, that's why I usually don't leave food where they can get to it, and if I offer them anything (cats will eat some weird stuff since they're smell-based instead of taste-based), I do a very small piece at first to see if they're even going to eat what I break off for them, 'ya know?

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
OP
Trophies
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
This is what our only content manager does, upload pictures of cats on GBAtemp? He's wasting our precious megabytes!
Well each staff member is assigned a certain amount of space for public pics and private pics, with a shared cap.

After uploading a gallery of penis pics and noting the whole thing only took up 2KB (my penis is very tiny, and yes technology works this way), I figured I might as well use the rest some other way.

Reactions: raulpica

ouch123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well each staff member is assigned a certain amount of space for public pics and private pics, with a shared cap.

After uploading a gallery of penis pics and noting the whole thing only took up 2KB (my penis is very tiny, and yes technology works this way), I figured I might as well use the rest some other way.
Oh? Did you upload said pics to your public or *ahem* private gallery?

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
OP
Trophies
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
"I don't know what this thing is, but it's making me feel cool so I'm going to stick my face right up to it."
P1020584.jpg

"Laundry basket? Oh you mean my bed!"
P1020587.jpg

"There I rolled over, you can grab your clothes now."
P1020588.jpg

"Oh, you got us chairs? How nice! No you can't sit in them, we're using them right now."
P1020592.jpg

And the most interesting thing one of them did today...

breakfast.jpg

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
OP
Trophies
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Cleo came in in the middle of last night with her belly torn open... no clue what did it. Had to keep her in the cat carrier for a few hours until the vet place opened. Now she's got a cone, staples, and is on pain pills and anti-inflammatory liquids too.

P1020685.jpg

Had to straight-up ask for a discount though, after the car/accident stuff (got a new car, transferred my tags/plates today, etc.) the $175 I paid for the operation and meds (much less than they originally wanted) was all I had left. D:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/