Last edited by the_randomizer,

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't tell if this is serious or not

What do you think? I'm not exactly happy now that I've achieved this post count. It seems that my doing so has caused animosity, am I wrong? Just look at the responses others have posted.
I sure as shit aren't exactly happy with this development.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do you think? I'm not exactly happy now that I've achieved this post count. It seems that my doing so has caused animosity, am I wrong? Just look at the responses others have posted.
I sure as shit aren't exactly happy with this development.
I think they were joking. Even if they weren't, no need to worry about what others think, especially about something so inconsequential.

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think they were joking. Even if they weren't, no need to worry about what others think, especially about something so inconsequential.

Maybe, maybe not. Who knows? There's no denying I've inadvertently pissed a lot of people off on here, some of which still have a grudge (they haven't posted on this thread though)

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
Maybe, maybe not. Who knows? There's no denying I've inadvertently pissed a lot of people off on here, some of which still have a grudge (they haven't posted on this thread though)
I don't really have a grudge with you, it's just a lot of your posts is you saying something you don't know much about and then following up with "well idk" when someone says something about it

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I never meant to cause any issues with my post count nor did I intend for it to be competition in any way :cry::sad:

Maybe it would've better if I didn't post on here at all.

giphy.gif

I guess animosity is what I deserve
I wish I could give you a thousand likes for posting David Tennant AKA the 10th Doctor. Anyone posting about Dr Who is awsome in my books.

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't really have a grudge with you, it's just a lot of your posts is you saying something you don't know much about and then following up with "well idk" when someone says something about it

I can't exactly go back and change the past, now can I? I'm sorry that I suck as person and that my posts don't contribute jackshit on here in your eyes. I should just give up and not bother posting at all, would you be happy then? My money says yes.

I wish I could give you a thousand likes for posting David Tennant AKA the 10th Doctor. Anyone posting about Dr Who is awsome in my books.

My brother actually saw him at Comic Con, well, didn't say anything to him (line of people) but he nodded towards him and David nodded back.

Last edited by the_randomizer,
Reactions: AmandaRose

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: