Hacking Rxtools possible bug or error

GreedLycaon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The 3DS screen in emunand seems not load completely (the 'touch' buttons/tabs which usually appear below are not there), I can't start any game and don't know how to solve. Can someone help me?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
But there is no way to fix this without having to install another CFW?
Since there is no active development on RXTools, then there lacks active support/bugfixes. So any bugs reported will basically fall upon deaf ears.
There's really no reason to continue using RXTools when there's just far better options out there with actual active support.
Not to mention switching to another CFW will not effect your NAND, games, saves, account, ect. So switching is a painless process.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-updating-from-rxtools-to-luma3ds.427735/

Reactions: GreedLycaon

GreedLycaon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Since there is no active development on RXTools, then there lacks active support/bugfixes. So any bugs reported will basically fall upon deaf ears.
There's really no reason to continue using RXTools when there's just far better options out there with actual active support.
Not to mention switching to another CFW will not effect your NAND, games, saves, account, ect. So switching is a painless process.
Got it. Thanks. :)

GreedLycaon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Ahn... Ok, I started the installation process, but when I have to enter the CFW (already Luma), is the same...

Salvadore0ran

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ahn... Ok, I started the installation process, but when I have to enter the CFW (already Luma), is the same...
If the error persist even thought after you changed to Luma, it could be a bug of the CFW as a whole...

I never heard of this problem, so perhaps it's something else. Do you have a backup of your emunand before it started to act strange?

GreedLycaon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If the error persist even thought after you changed to Luma, it could be a bug of the CFW as a whole...

I never heard of this problem, so perhaps it's something else. Do you have a backup of your emunand before it started to act strange?
No. I just put my SD card in my notebook and put an app on homebrew, but nothing related to CFW.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

One moment, I read wrong. xD
No, i don't have a backup. :/

Salvadore0ran

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No. I just put my SD card in my notebook and put an app on homebrew, but nothing related to CFW.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

One moment, I read wrong. xD
No, i don't have a backup. :/
Well, I have no idea then xD

I'd recommend you to create another emunand from zero, but that would require to lose all your games' save data and Nintendo Account...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning