Mai85

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello :D

I followed this very helpful tutorial : https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-easy-complete-comprehensive-cfw-guide-for-everyone.408685/ to the end (two times actually, had to format (and use a tutorial to remove first emunand) then redo it).

In the end, RXtools boots, but Reinand gives me a black screen from CTRbootmanager & from HBL.

What can I do ? It's been almost three days now that I'm on this, following various tutorials T_T.

-During the last time after setting up emunand, after getting back into HBL, I didn't have a black screen with my bottom screen installing things then booting into Grid Manager, I also don't have decrypt9 displaying on my HBL.

Please help me :(

Mai85

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
After suppressing everything, then putting everything one folder at a time... It works.

I need an aspirin, thanks for the help, had to redownload it!

So... everything should be ok now ? :(

Edit : I launched pasta with the HBL while being in RxTools... I hope that's no issue, I feel like I'm a walking in a minefield seriously.

Edit2 : Sometimes bootmanager freezes on the Yellow/White color, no issue?

Edit 3 : Can I update the EMUnand?

Last edited by Mai85,

Hayleia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Edit 3 : Can I update the EMUnand?
Are you using an old 3DS or a New one ?
If you're using an old one then yes, no questions asked, you can update.
If you're using a New one, then you can only update if you don't use rxTools (until they make an update supporting the latest firmwares). ReiNAND is fine so you should be able to use your 3DS.

Mai85

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ok, now sitting in Emunand Rei 10.5.0-30E on N3DSXL after three days of trying.

Thanks everyone! ;)

scorpiotaisho

Harmoknight
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I have a similar issue. Sorry for using your thread!
Extracted the contents of the lastest beta, and put that firmware.bin where it says.
Then with CtrBootManager loaded ReiNAND(.3dsx), But got stuck in the splash screen.
Did I miss something?

(O3DSXL Sys: 9.2U - Emu: 10.3U)

Mai85

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have a similar issue. Sorry for using your thread!
Extracted the contents of the lastest beta, and put that firmware.bin where it says.
Then with CtrBootManager loaded ReiNAND(.3dsx), But got stuck in the splash screen.
Did I miss something?

(O3DSXL Sys: 9.2U - Emu: 10.3U)

Go to your SD folder, type "Rei" in the search bar, delete every folder and file appearing.

Download latest Reinand & Firmware.bin, extract at root, put firmware.bin where it belongs.

Launch CTRbootmanager, press select as soon as your bottom screen turns white and maintain it pressed. Select Reinand and boot on it, keep "A" pressed all the while.

You should be booting into Reinand 10.3U. :D

Last edited by Mai85,

scorpiotaisho

Harmoknight
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Go to your SD folder, type "Rei" in the search bar, delete every folder and file appearing.

Download latest Reinand & Firmware.bin, extract at root, put firmware.bin where it belongs.

Launch CTRbootmanager, press select as soon as your bottom screen turns white and maintain it pressed. Select Reinand and boot on it, keep "A" pressed all the while.

You should be booting into Reinand 10.3U. :D

Thank you for being so detailed!, but I even formatted the SD and still got stuck in the splash screen. I really don't know what am I doing wrong.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night