C Dale

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone,

Can someone explain to me how to install the development build of rxtools? I'm on 2.6 now, and need it to install cold boot or menuhax. If I download the files from the site, it doesn't contain a .Cia file to install using fbi. I've looked at all sorts of resources online but found no answer. Thanks for any assistance

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hi everyone,

Can someone explain to me how to install the development build of rxtools? I'm on 2.6 now, and need it to install cold boot or menuhax. If I download the files from the site, it doesn't contain a .Cia file to install using fbi. I've looked at all sorts of resources online but found no answer. Thanks for any assistance
rxTools isn't a CIA file, what made you think it is? The install process is very similar to the one for 2.6 but some files are in different locations. https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-installing-rxtools-custom-firmware-3ds-and-2ds.390867/

C Dale

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you mean "I want to run Dev Mode using the latest RxTools"?

Yes I believe it is version 3 something

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

rxTools isn't a CIA file, what made you think it is? The install process is very similar to the one for 2.6 but some files are in different locations. https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-installing-rxtools-custom-firmware-3ds-and-2ds.390867/

I looked at that. Maybe I need to take a second look. I used the browser to format my sd card using gateway them went to rxtools in the browser and booted in that way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night