• Cryptocurrency Warning:
    The risks of trading cryptocurrencies are mainly related to its volatility. They are high-risk and speculative and it is important that you understand the risks before you start trading. They are volatile: unexpected changes in market sentiment can lead to sharp and sudden moves in price.
    Please be aware that any information provided here can be the opinion of the author. Trade at your own risk.

Russia banned from SWIFT Financial System and Soon to start their own

cornerpath

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All 2019 picture proof of tony is below, A currency war coming but everyone will benefit in the end
I never in my life knew what swift was until 2 years ago when I joined the XRP community; then along came with these freemasons that was telling everyone about planned events that they will roll out, They always said to keep our eye on SWIFT. Now swift is all over the news and the U.S, EU, Germany ETC is threatening to kick Russia off their Swift system but this in return will make Russia, China and the rest of the brics country's to join together to create their own SYSTEM with A gold backed crypto currency. Its seem like everything the the Freemasons said in 2019 is starting to pick up steam so be prepared.

5345e017934fb5d354012fb80debcb63.png

3992ebae1a45aa591cfd9f8fcb30a296.png

b54a8a1cd6a84b4487ecbc62527d710c.jpg

Reactions: Lamakos

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you doing @K3Nv2