Hacking Running UNDUBs on a Sky3DS?

Raw

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a Sky3DS v2 (blue button) and I've been trying to run the recent UNDUB releases (Persona Q, DeSu, etc.), but it seems the Sky3DS won't detect them once it's inserted into the actual 3DS. Might be something about the template files (which I created using Sky Army Knife v1.3). Has anyone actually ran these games with the Sky3DS?

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
no it's not possible sorry.
the rom needs to be a perfect untouched copy from the game cart to work with sky

Raw

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no it's not possible sorry.
the rom needs to be a perfect untouched copy from the game cart to work with sky

This is the sole reason I bought the Sky3DS... XD Let this be a warning for future purchasers.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
if your on 9.2 or lower karl3DS may be able to help......but it depends on if they can get romfs redirection working etc.....if your on 9.3+.....well i doubt you will be running them any time soon™

PS karl3DS is not released yet, just follow the thread if your on 9.2 or lower

Raw

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if your on 9.2 or lower karl3DS may be able to help......but it depends on if they can get romfs redirection working etc.....if your on 9.3+.....well i doubt you will be running them any time soon™

PS karl3DS is not released yet, just follow the thread if your on 9.2 or lower

Sadly this is not the case. I'll just have to wait another year ( :rofl2: ) for a 9.2+ exploit. Or maybe I'll win the lottery and buy a pre 9.2 3DS XD

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Sadly this is not the case. I'll just have to wait another year ( :rofl2: ) for a 9.2+ exploit. Or maybe I'll win the lottery and buy a pre 9.2 3DS XD

Not sure what lottery you are playing. I would like to know because I would get rich playing that one. :P

9.2 or older 3DSes are easy to find right now. Hell the 3DS XL I bought from my local pawn shop a month or so ago was still on 4.3! Brand new ones from Wal-Mart/other retail store are pretty much guaranteed to something compatible with Gateway on them.

It's only the n3DS that might be hit or miss. I've heard some of the red n3DS XLs had 9.3+ on them. There's a thread you can find easily here that shows what the first few digits of th serials are on n3DS units confirmed to have a Gateway compatible firmware on it. So it won't be too hard to find one. Unless you are buying a used one where it could be a bit more difficult to tell. But used n3DSes are pretty much selling at the same price as new ones right now (unless they have major cosmetic issues or is broken in some way). So you might as well get one new. :P

And since already have Sky3DS, you won't need to go out and buy Ocarina of Time for use on Gateway as that game still sells for $70+ most places. All you need now is a Gateway which you can get for $65 or close to that if you look hard enough.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yeah agreed