Hacking Running ReiNAND and armed with a question for you....

handheldvet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello all. I'm running ReiNAND after using my 2DS for the first time in months, and I'm currently playing Pokemon X, however, I'm interested in using the wonder trade feature, although I'm required to do a system update before connecting to the internet.

Is it okay to go ahead and update then connect to the internet?

handheldvet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well I boot straight into emu anyway. It took me a long time to get even an inch of knowledge about modding and so on about NDS's, that's why I'd rather ask first as I don't fancy bricking my console.

handheldvet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Truthfully, I'm not sure if I already have it. I know upon power up, it shows me a ReiNAND screen with a anime girl, then boots me into emuNAND

handheldvet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I remember downloading a9lh, but there was some difficulties with it, so I can't remember if I actually went ahead and put it on. if memory serves me right, I did, and it was something else I'm thinking of that I opted to leave out. How would I know if I have it?

handheldvet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Upon booting without an SD card. The console just freezes, black screen, nothing happens. I have to cold reset it then

handheldvet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah. I do know I have that as I backed up my SD Card this afternoon. I did the update while on emuNAND without any trouble. Is it worth going through installing a9lh now? All's I really do is install 3DS games and use an r4 card for the DS games

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1