Running PSX in ark but no sound at all

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by kyokyo, Nov 10, 2015.

1. kyokyo
    OP

kyokyo Member

Newcomer
    Nov 3, 2015
    Hong Kong
    can help how to fix?:bow:

2. Selim873

Selim873 Nunnayobeesnes

Jul 31, 2010
    United States
    Chillin' with Bob Ross
    It's never had sound support for PSOne games I believe. :huh: TN-V CFW has sound support but it's horrible.

3. tpax

tpax Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 16, 2014
    Gambia, The
    This are the 2 options you have: running psone games in ARK smoothly without sound or running them in TN-V with sound and with horrible slowdowns.

4. RazorX2014

RazorX2014 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 18, 2014
    also i prefer to make the eboots myself then i can adjust the compression ratio on them to get them running better

5. yeshuachrist

yeshuachrist GBAtemp Regular

Sep 1, 2010
    United States
    You have a third option, just buy a ps1 backup from psn, sorry but until the vita is fully hacked thats all there is. I never managed to get a non-psn psx backup to work. Anyway, the psp vita/ps-tv has convinced me to sell all my older systems, most of them are emulated the rest are just junk, like the wii and xbox360.

6. cracker

cracker Nyah!

Aug 24, 2005
    United States
    4th (and best) option: Buy a PSP and play nearly any PS1 game flawlessly — and without going through the hassle of transferring the EBOOTs in save backups.

Voxel likes this.
  7. zekepliskin

zekepliskin GBAtemp Regular

Oct 13, 2015
    Hampshire UK
    Best option of all for Vita is have 3.18 firmware and install TN-X exploit for near-perfect emulation with none of the problems PEOPS (via TN-V) or ARK have... :-)