Running One Piece possible in PAL?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Hero-Link, Sep 11, 2007.

1. Hero-Link
    OP

Hero-Link Hero of Derrr

Nov 6, 2002
    Portugal
    Well i did read in the topic about the leaked update for wiikey, and some one said they managed to make Bleach + One Piece work in PAL Wii's, now i've done the update, make two backups, one with the header in PAL and other one in NTSC-J, and no sucess...

In the version with the PAL header, it shows up in the Wii Menu, but once i press the button to run it just hangs in a black screen, while in NTSC-J it simply makes a DRE in the Wii Menu.

Anyone wanna share some ideias? Also, i used RegionFrii to change the header!

Thanks in advance

2. Hooya

Hooya GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Aug 25, 2006
    United States
    Central Illinois
    It doesn't work. This region coding will not be broken with a drive chip. The someone was lying if they said they got Bleach or One Piece to work on a PAL machine.

3. Hero-Link
    OP

Hero-Link Hero of Derrr

Nov 6, 2002
    Portugal
    darn it... i had my hopes high, just wanted to play One Piece, and buying a NTSC-J Wii is just bloody expensive. (NTSC-U is also expensive), oh well xD thanks for the quick reply

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice