Homebrew running new released nds games on NO$GBA

DeamonicHero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
ok i know no$gba is a bit outdated (3 years *sigh*), but it run heck alot of games and smoothly, unlike desmume :( Anyway i stopped playing nds games (xbox360), until recently i wanted to try out some new title namely:

Sonic colors
Bakugan Rise of Resistance
Aliens Infestation

All of them are giving me black screens. I used no$zoomer with biosnd7 and biosnds9. If anyone has any solution, it would be appreciated. They are working on desmume, but slow as hell (hmmmmm, i should retire my p4).

Arshes91

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
ok i know no$gba is a bit outdated (3 years *sigh*), but it run heck alot of games and smoothly, unlike desmume :( Anyway i stopped playing nds games (xbox360), until recently i wanted to try out some new title namely:

Sonic colors
Aliens Infestation

All of them are giving me black screens. I used no$zoomer with biosnd7 and biosnds9. If anyone has any solution, it would be appreciated. They are working on desmume, but slow as hell (hmmmmm, i should retire my p4).
Try to download the Win Ds pro the lastest version.

If this game will not load succefully try to go options, and change to Gba (Nintendo Logo) and press ok and save it. After done close for one moment no$gba and repoened, open the game and test if works this methods

DeamonicHero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan

Sonic colors
Aliens Infestation

Try to download the Win Ds pro the lastest version.

If this game will not load succefully try to go options, and change to Gba (Nintendo Logo) and press ok and save it. After done close for one moment no$gba and repoened, open the game and test if works this methods

Oh yeah i forgot about bios boot, silly me :shy: . I guess it has been a long time since i played nds games , anyway thanks for the info, all the games are now working flawlessly :yaynds: :hrth: :gba:
I will try your win ds pro suggestion.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end