Running low on Wii memory and ROMs from other systems?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by gene0915, Apr 27, 2008.

1. gene0915
    OP

Newcomer gene0915 Advanced Member

United States
    I'm up and running with VC games on my Wii NTSC via the TP hack/WAD Installer 2.1. Got quite a few loaded and so far so good. First question..... has Nintendo said anything about what to do if I was going the legal route of getting my VC ROMs loaded and running low on space? Why they won't allow you to install/run VC games from the SD slot is beyond me.

Second question..... is it just me or are the only VC games released for the NES, SNES and N64 systems? Are there any TG16, NeoGEO, Sega VC games being uploaded? If not, why do you think that is?

UPDATE: Found some NeoGEO/TG16/Sega stuff so I guess never mind. It just wasn't the exact NeoGEO/TG16/Sega games I was looking for. [​IMG]

2. superrob

Member superrob H4X H4X H4X!

Denmark
    Well... they should be uploaded jet... maybe people try to upload the more populair VC Games first?

3. jalaneme

Member jalaneme Female Gamer

United Kingdom
    backup VC games to SD card, delete games from wii internal memory and then restore them back to wii system memory when you need to play them again, this is the only way to conserve space, and yes it's stupid that we can't read from SD cards.

4. ozzyzak

Member ozzyzak GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States

Those games are out there, just gotta know where to look.