Hacking Running Crash Twinsanity on ps3 cfw?

kingtut

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Greetings everyone,

I have a physical copy of crash twinsanity and I extracted an iso out of it. If I have cfw, is there a way to run that game on ps3 slim. I know it is not an iso issue because I have a physical copy of the game.

Some compatibility lists I have seen have been saying it doesn't run, and others say it does. and since those lists have been compiled a long time ago, I wonder if anything changed. if there is a way to run it, please let me know as it is one of my favourite games from childhood that is not available on any modern platform. like maybe use another ps2 launcher or tweak some settings

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No matter what I tried. That game would never boot for me. I was using a the last slim model that was possible to be jailbroken... It never booted. Not sure why some lists say it boots...

mikey420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a phat model that still has some of the PS2 hardware in it but unlike BC units didn't have the complete bc hardware.

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, I guess I will have to wait then until it comes to ps4 or something.
Either get a ps2 (dirt cheap) or get a decent pc that can play ps2 games. Don't expect that game to be rereleased like that... we got lucky with the trilogy because another company worked on it.

kingtut

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PS2 emulation has come a long way and works pretty well on a decent gaming rig.
my pc can't run the game for whatever reason well, even when it is relatively fast. unless there is another emulator other than pcsx2 that I am not aware of

mikey420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think there is one or two others but what settings are you using/what sort of hardware do you have? I have the game running fine on my machine with 4GB of ram on a amd athlon II x3 435 2.9GHz per core and an nVidia GeForce GT 640. It's a pretty modest rig at best but I'm able to run it at an average desperate of 58 fps using the aggressive plus settings preset.

kingtut

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think there is one or two others but what settings are you using/what sort of hardware do you have? I have the game running fine on my machine with 4GB of ram on a amd athlon II x3 435 2.9GHz per core and an nVidia GeForce GT 640. It's a pretty modest rig at best but I'm able to run it at an average desperate of 58 fps using the aggressive plus settings preset.
my pc is intel i7 5500 @2.40 ghz, NVidia GeForce 940m

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...