XP
Country
Canada
So here's my status:

End of Summer Yr 1
First Cave still not completed
1 monster hut
33694 Gold

How do I upgrade my tools though? I have all the basic ones, but with the large stumps and rocks in the way I can't set up my crops the way to make alot of money.

Any help is appreciated.

Jawas

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
you can upgrade your tools when you get a house upgrade (you get a blacksmith area), or since it seems you havn't done any upgrading yet on them, you can take them to the blacksmith and tell him to forge one of your tools, you'll need cash and a material (usually iron to start). You can also keep chopping the stumps with the axe you have, think its 12 chops with the small axe, and it gives you 10 wood (disapears).

Hope that helps some.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...you can take them to the blacksmith and tell him to forge one of your tools...

Yeah, that's what you're going to want to do with pretty much all your tools, mainly axe, hammer and watering can. Have Leo forge each of those to the max (he can upgrade twice for each) as you can afford it. With the highest-grade axe that Leo can forge, you can chop stumps with three fully charged swings, yielding 10 lumber per stump; with the highest-grade hammer, you can mine easier (again, charged swings are the way to go); and with the highest grade watering can, you can water a lot more squares without having to go back so often to refill.

To make quick money to afford forging, fish and mine ore as deep into Carmite as you can. You'll also find the usable iron deeper in the cave. Sell whatever ore you don't need for forging. Once your tools are upgraded, "getting the job done" will be a whole lot easier.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
How do i get a hammer? is there a free one available somewhere like the axe?

do you mine stuff with hammers?

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
to get a hammer, you need to farm 50 squares in the cave, after that go talk to the blacksmith in the city, he will give you a free hammer
biggrin.gif
, and mining stuff is just two hit in a yellow stone in the cave

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
EDIT: oh i figured it out myself, you can from the water. "50 squares wth! is it possible to water the squares from nearby?"

do u mean 50 seperate squares or can you farm a lesser amount but just so that the total collection is 50?

Is it possible to turn hoed (?) squares back into normal squares?

Oh, and i bought a shed but how do i get monsters to it?

Vox

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
To get monster you need to get a glove by talking to the maid in town. The you use the glove a couple of times on the monster to get it

I got a question to though. How to make higher lever seeds/crops?

goodmorning8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To get monster you need to get a glove by talking to the maid in town. The you use the glove a couple of times on the monster to get it

I got a question to though. How to make higher lever seeds/crops?

Buy a greenifier from the doctor. Go plant some seeds, and drop the greenifier on one of the seed squares. It will look like nothing happened, but don't worry, it worked. When the seeds finally grow, the square you dropped the greenifier on will have a level 2 plant (the other 8 crops will still be level 1). Take the level 2 plant and drop it in your seed maker to make a level 2 seed, which will grow level 2 plants. Repeat the process to get level 3 seeds, etc

The greenifier ONLY works if the squares have visible seeds -- if stuff has started growing out of the ground it's too late and the greenifier will be wasted. Just use it on the day you plant the seeds to be sure

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: