Hacking rune factory save error!!

btran

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so this is the second this has happened to me now
using the latest firmware (1.11) for the R4, i play rune factory and save and load a few times, then all of a sudden rune factory tells me the data is corrupted and the save game will be deleted (when trying to load). anybody have any clue why? any fixes on this?

HeatMan Advance

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Glad I bought mine. I say just buy it, it's worth every penny.

It's not worth the trouble of getting far in the game to risk losing data. You'll wind up investing a lot into this game just to make progress. I can't imagine what I'd do if I lost everything I've done so far. Too many upgrades and such.

R4 is good for testing, but after you know you like it, it's safer to own the retail.

Either that or backup the save file every day in the game.

dsbomb

Trophies
Website
dsbomb.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Sometimes, saving just fails. Backup your save files from the memory card every few days.

I've had Etrian Odyssey say a save completed successfully, but then when I loaded it again, it was from the previous time I saved.

steelsie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When i save using my G6 DS Real it looks like its working fine but when i go back into the game the save is not there
frown.gif

Anyone else had this??

Cheers
Tim

Zaolen

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have a G6DS Real and from time to time when i start the game it says there is no saved game to load, but i reset the DS and there it is: my saved game just as always.

I don't know why it happens, i thought it was only a problem from my flash cart, but if there are issues in R4 too...

btran

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
well its happened to me twice already... first time during summer 10-20 hours maybe, then second time just last night at day 8 of spring.. was weird.. just got into the second cave died then file was corrupted, i did leave my ds on most of the day just in "pause" mode when you close the ds, so i'm not sure if it's # of save/loads or total time played or just the way the game saves... but i'm doing backups after each day and we'll see what happens

Retal

Trophies
XP
Country
R4 is good for testing, but after you know you like it, it's safer to own the retail.
After you know you like it, you should purchase the retail. Never mind whether it's safer.

Look what piracy did to the PC game scene. Better to use flashcarts in moderation, lest handhelds suffer the same perilous consequences.

Noobix

Trophies
XP
Country
Hmmm...well I back up every now and then, but I've never had a save fail in months of heavy usage. (Nor have any of my friends/family.)

Might be a faulty card or it just might not be making a good connection with the micro SD. How much free space on the SD card etc ?

It could also be worth while backing up your Micro SD and doing a full format?
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: @Sonic Angel Knight :bortz2: