Rune Factory problem with G6 DS 8Gb (1Gb)

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Colesy, Aug 27, 2007.

Aug 27, 2007
  1. Colesy
    OP

Newcomer Colesy Advanced Member

Canada
    Sorry everyone, I am little confused and new at all of this.

I have Rune Factory and when I start the game everything seems fine until after the initial meeting with Mist, I follow her North over the bridge and then my screen is black, I can hear the sounds but the screen is black, I can also enter the menu area...can anyone help me? [​IMG]

Also my (E) games do not show up on my menu.

All of my other (U) games work fine and the Pokemon link to Wii is workig no problem.

P.S. Rune Factory works fine on my wifes M3 DS Simply 1gb Kingston

Thank you in advance.

2. buttfucker

Newcomer buttfucker Member

United States
    I am using 1gb KINGSTON+R4 and I also get a blank screen with music still playing normally when i try to enter the hospital. If you find out how to fix this pm me please [​IMG]

3. Evilkoko

Member Evilkoko GBAtemp Regular

United States
    For the guy with the r4 try getting the rom from a different source. I use a 1gb kingston JPN with r4 and have not had any problems with rune factory with about 6-7 hours put in.

4. Colesy
    OP

Newcomer Colesy Advanced Member

Canada
    Hey guys...thanks for the help...I updated the G6 to 2.3 and everthing is working great! [​IMG]

5. 2dere

Member 2dere GBAtemp Regular

New Zealand
    Must be some bad dumps out there huh? For me my game goes dark going a screen down from your farm (I'm guessing its Mist's place no? I haven't actually been down there on the count of the game stopping and all...) Oh and I'm a R4 if stating that here makes any difference

6. Law

Member Law rip ninjacat that zarcon made me

United Kingdom
    For everybody having problems with the R4, make sure you have the newest firmware, I have a 1 gb Kingston + R4 with the 1.11 firmware and it works fine, so black screens or any other problems. If you still get problems after updating firmware, get the rom from somewhere else.