DarthYoshi

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So yeah, just trying to figure out which one to get. Stick with the classic or go for the new?

(I haven't read too much about Rune Factory.)

eyePop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i like rune factory because it incoporates the classic harvest moon - but adds tons of new rpg elements too. i like rpg =] .

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Harvest Moon DS stinks, and that's the truth of it.

It's the worst harvest moon game based on the previous worst harvest moon game (a wonderful life).

The new harvest moon for ds only out in the japan is a different story however (but prolly won't get an english release till 2008 sometime).

Mr Shhh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've played the Nes Version, the GBC Version, the PSone version and the Games Cube Version and the Nds Version but Rune Factory beat them all.
+you see your energie level
+longer Days than in the last Games
+skill upgrades
+no annoying Dwarfs
+ i dont find any bugs

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After playing Rune Factory I can't enjoy any Harvest Moon game, they seem to primitive now.

Mr Shhh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No, you dig ,plant ,water and fight Monsters and get a wife.
lecture.gif

If you dont like RF for this reasons you wouldnt like HM or Animal Crossing,too.

RF > HM > AC

greyhound

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think you should try out rune factory. I agree that the extra elements really add to the game. I stopped playing it for a while but now i'm getting back into it.

buttfucker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HM DS is very balanced and hard to earn money while Rune Factory is pretty easy. I alreadytried both and I think I got more game hours from HM DS. Still both are fun addicting games.

Virusak

Trophies
XP
Country
i really liked harvest moon for gba, the ds version sucked, harvest moon is also great, but what i liked about the HM on gba were the scenes in the villages not only in the houses but in the streets, people were walking to work, to the church, i really miss this in rine factory

damnet

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
i really liked harvest moon for gba, the ds version sucked, harvest moon is also great, but what i liked about the HM on gba were the scenes in the villages not only in the houses but in the streets, people were walking to work, to the church, i really miss this in rine factory

yeah, that was a neat feature, maybe they'll add it in rune factory 2?

one of the things I don't like about rune factory is the inability to organize your livestock, when you "catch" a monster they are added to the first hut with a open slot, a simple yet very useful feature would be to be able to move them from hut to hut, so you can keep all your milk animals in a hut, the egg ones in other etc.. also you can't just create a pasture and a fence and leave your animals in the open not having to care about feed anymore..

And can someone please explain to me how the hell do I mix the granifier with seeds?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."