Rune Factory 5 will get a PC port next month

Rune Factory 5 launched to moderate reception, with many critics and fans upset at the game's performance on the Nintendo Switch. As it was a platform exclusive, users were stuck playing the game at a stuttering framerate that not even patches and bugfixes could help. If that deterred you from the game, then you should be excited to know that XSEED is bringing the game to a new platform. Rune Factory 5 will hit Steam on July 13th, priced at $59.99, and a digital deluxe version for 69.99 that comes with item bundles. Those that grab the game at launch will get a bonus 15% off discount.

• RECOMMENDED:
    • Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
    • Processor: Intel Core i5-9400
    • Memory: 16 GB RAM
    • Graphics: Nvidia GTX 1660 Ti
    • DirectX: Version 11
    • Storage: 9 GB available space

ZeroFX

why?
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Yeah yeah, the game was good before xseed made some tumblr level shat all over it instead of fixing it for western release and with terrible localization as usual. Good thing its unity so on pc you can hook some runtime editors/bepinex and have some fun modding it.
Also let's not mention that price, do what i said above on a seven seas version and/or wait for good sale in like 2y.

Valwinz

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
This is the game Exceed delayed to make everyone in it gay doing that actually broke it and even if you play as a male and don't interact with the males they think you want to fuck them

I'm here hoping someone removes the force gay convercion and has it as it was supposed to be originally

Valwinz

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
never forget xseed crimes
1649302482098.png

noobita029

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just be glad we are getting a 60$ full game and not some free to play microtransaction infested app. Kudos to publishers still willing to ship out complete gaming experience

Reactions: Legitendo

Glyptofane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...Watch as it'll still run terribly, lol
Is rune factory 5 coming to Playstation?
I was holding out for a PS4/5 version where it will hopefully be brute forced into running normally. Yo-Kai Watch 4 was originally a Switch exclusive that was notorious for running horribly and still does, but a PS4 version eventually released and runs at a buttery smooth 60 fps. This RF5 PC port should offer some insight into whether that'll be the case for this as well and I have no doubt it will eventually be ported to PlayStation.

Reactions: godreborn

Wheth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Just be glad we are getting a 60$ full game and not some free to play microtransaction infested app. Kudos to publishers still willing to ship out complete gaming experience
Oh, fuck off with that mentality. If you really expect people to worship the ground developers/publishers/whatever walk on just because they did the bare minimum possible while still charging the maximum they could get away with, then you're part of the problem.

Reactions: Guacaholey

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning