Rune Factory 4 Release Date Locked Down For Mid July

smile72

NewsBot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
We’ve known that Rune Factory 4 was planned for release in July for some time now, but this week’s Famitsu magazine provides us with a date. Retail blog, Sinobi, shares that Rune Factory 4 will be released on July 19th.

Rune Factory 4 adds a bunch of new features to the game, such as the ability to talk to dragons — which we still don’t know a whole lot about — and the ability to remain in long relationships before having to get married.

Source:http://www.siliconer...n-for-mid-july/

I wonder when it will come to North America.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Ahhh man, why not on the NDS?? I wasn't planning on getting a 3DS until more games are out, but looking at the releases for the next few months or so, I don't think I'll even get one this year....
They couldn't do as much on the NDS, besides, this game has pretty nice graphs and voice acting as well, from what I recall reading (might be wrong) and I don't know what you mean with the releases for the next few months... There's plenty of awesome games for the 3DS comming out this year: Kid Icarus, Kingdom Hearts 3D, Monster Hunter 3G (if the rumours of it's European localisation are true), Animal Crossing (was schedulled for summer this year), Luigi's Mansion 2, Professor Layton, and this is without including all the other games that will be released in Japan this year and most likely be localised, but since the European or American releases don't have a confirmed date I didn't include them.

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
It already got 3 Rune Factory titles, if i'm not mistaken. Isn't it about time to "move on to greener, 3D-er grass"? that's on top of a bunch of Harvest Moon titles too.

it's about time the 3DS had it's share of the farming fun.

on a side note: i wonder if A Fantasy Life will go stateside... that one looks like Animal Crossing RPG.

FlameTakuya

Trophies
Website
rsx0806.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Ahhh man, why not on the NDS?? I wasn't planning on getting a 3DS until more games are out, but looking at the releases for the next few months or so, I don't think I'll even get one this year....
They couldn't do as much on the NDS, besides, this game has pretty nice graphs and voice acting as well, from what I recall reading (might be wrong) and I don't know what you mean with the releases for the next few months... There's plenty of awesome games for the 3DS comming out this year: Kid Icarus, Kingdom Hearts 3D, Monster Hunter 3G (if the rumours of it's European localisation are true), Animal Crossing (was schedulled for summer this year), Luigi's Mansion 2, Professor Layton, and this is without including all the other games that will be released in Japan this year and most likely be localised, but since the European or American releases don't have a confirmed date I didn't include them.

probably a console gamer if none of the current 3DS lineups interest him. probably into FPS and stuff like that.

Wow many of those games listed are what I'm looking forward to, but i didn't know they were coming out in english any time this year. i'd play a few of them in japanese, but due to the 3ds's annoying region lock i'll have to wait for english. :/ (can't afford both usa and japanese sets) i'd thought that they would take a long time to translate them though. (eg prof layton usually takes about a year between releases)

also lol i hate FPS games :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: