Hacking Run PSX games on psp?

Elksama

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right now I'm running 6.20 PRO-B6 CFW and I'm confused on what poploader I should be using I want to play my FF games.I found some that only work for 5.50 Gen CFW.
Can anyone help me out with this I'm a bit confused on what to do since this is the first time Ive hacked my psp

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Popsloader doesn't work on newer LCFW like PRO, TN and ME. Thus, their compatibility is still vague and considerably low compared to Popsloader.

Instead, they use the psp's built-in emulator (by sony) to play games.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Elksama said:
SO I'm unable to play the games until there's a new popsloader?

No. You can try to play games using POPS the built in Sony emulator. Whether they work or not is another matter although if you stick to PSN PSX Classics rather than user made eboots then they will.

badnat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't need popsloader to play PS1 games on 6.20 PRO... just drop the PS1 games (eboots within a folder) into the GAME folder... most games should work.

Elksama

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm still unable to play any psx games I've tested it on FF7-9, Crash Bandicoot 1-3, Einahnder, And a couple more. It gives me an error that won't start the game

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Are these games PSN versions, eboots you've made yourself or eboots that someone else has made? Are you sure you have them in the right location? What error do you get?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...