Run a gamin 4:3 in usblaoder gx

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by kirbymaster101, Jun 15, 2011.

Jun 15, 2011
  1. kirbymaster101
    OP

Member kirbymaster101 GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    ^Pretty muich what the title says is this possible todo? I basically want this for mario Party 8 becuase everyone knows that game has two bars on the side when you play it in 16:9.
    However the game is full screen when you cahnge it to 4:3 in the wii menu settings, so anyway possible?
    also does anyon know of a better cheat manager than cheat manager 0.3 http://wiibrew.org/wiki/CheatManager

2. Lacius

Member Lacius GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    Many Wii games are 16:9 compatible. Mario Party 8 is not. You will have to deal with it being letterboxed.

3. kirbymaster101
    OP

Canada
    so no way of playing in 4:3 using usblaoder besuides wii menu?

4. WiiUBricker

Member WiiUBricker Insert Custom Title

Argentina
    Um...you want to play in 4:3 format with an USB loader to prevent the black bars with the anamorphic 16:9 mode? Just set the format to 4:3 in the Wii Menu settings and load the game through a USB loader.

5. paced98

Newcomer paced98 Advanced Member

United States
    you can use accio hacks for your cheat manager

6. kirbymaster101
    OP

Canada
    whats the code for mario party 8? (Man if only mario party 8 could switch to 4:3 like brawl can in game)
    @Wiibricker I want to play allgames in 16:9 but the proibelm with mario party 8 is those bars so I only want to play that in 4:3.

Unrelated does anyone know any BIG file size n64 wads. Attempting to inject pokeomn stadium but super mario 64 was too small.

Last question: on usblaoder gx 1088 theres a force ntsc 480p? does it work well and actually boost graphics and do I need to enable anything else to make force 480p to work? Hows the force 480p compared to wii component cables?