United States

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Oh, the reports are far more varied than just that. We have basically no cohesive picture of what the WIi U will be like. Every source says something different, even sources inside the same company.

E3 will reveal all.

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thought I'd leave this here.

I dunno about you but this doesn't exactly sound "promising".
It's exactly what we have been expecting, it isn't going to compete with PS4/x720 next gen on raw power, I'd assume the improvements on chips within these 7 seven years should give it a better performance over the current gen with more capabilities, but against true next gen no chance.

Reactions: 1 person

sightlight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the wii u less than wii and it even runs the crytek engine? I knew the 3DS could handle the crytek engine. wow no sayers.......

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
the wii u less than wii and it even runs the crytek engine? I knew the 3DS could handle the crytek engine. wow no sayers.......
No one ever mentioned that the WiiU would be less powerful than the Wii.. Also the rumor stated that it could be less powerful than the PS3/360, which could theoretically be true since calculating power is a bit hard (an i5 from a few years back is less powerful than a new i5 even though the clock speed is the same)..

On the matter of the 3DS and the CryEngine, so far Crytek has only said they're interested in the developing and modifying a working CryEngine for the 3DS. There is so far (AFAIK) no evidence that the CryEngine - or Crysis for that matter - is running on the 3DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple