[Rumour] Weird news about nx

Discussion in 'Wii U - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Yil, Sep 11, 2015.

1. Yil
    OP

Yil GBAtemp Addict

Feb 19, 2014
    Canada
    So some Japanese hackers get into the nintendo server and get files about the NX. It claims the portable will have some sort extendable screen (LG's bendable screen, remember?) or hologram (so nintendo is the secret supporter of bleen?) and can be used as a display of the console.
    This rumour was claimed to appear on a small Japanese gaming magazine called sakata (坂田, I believed). I would request a forums member in Japan to check it out.
    What is big N up to?

2. Pecrow

Pecrow GBAtemp Maniac

Jun 23, 2015
    United States
    I thought it was a console with out any type of drive/dvd/carts that you could hook up all of your nintendo consoles 3ds/wiiu and it would be like this... something. IDK. but something like that

3. Yil
    OP

Yil GBAtemp Addict

Feb 19, 2014
    Canada
    I found it weird too, that why I am looking for some confirmation from the actual magazine. Perhaps the fake rumour(this or all we hear about in the past) were made by nintendo, and nintendo did say something about completely different.

4. Pecrow

Pecrow GBAtemp Maniac

Jun 23, 2015
    United States
    Something like this.. not sure if it is real or not...over at youtube /watch?v=Ruz3SUTfLTs

5. Yil
    OP

Yil GBAtemp Addict

Feb 19, 2014
    Canada
    If bleen (hologram projector, claimed to be funded by anonymous company that might be Nintendo) actually make it in October, it does make sense.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

I do not know if the iPad has this kind of capability. Current streaming technology was not this good. 4-core Jaguar is not going to be enough.

6. zoogie

zoogie simple pimp tool

Nov 30, 2014
    United States
    Don't care about the tech just so long as its hackable. :P

btw - have a link to the source?

7. Yil
    OP

Yil GBAtemp Addict

Feb 19, 2014
    Canada
    Nintendo is at the edge of breaking now.

8. Pecrow

Pecrow GBAtemp Maniac

Jun 23, 2015
    United States
    What about the rumors of nintendo partnering with apple? seen that new apple wii remote, makes me think its true...

9. Yil
    OP

Yil GBAtemp Addict

Feb 19, 2014
    Canada
    It would be the logical thing to do, but I do not want apple to ruin nintendo like they did with classic gaming market, iPod and iPad.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Can I get anyone to buy this magazine(latest issue) and confirm this rumour. And a proper translation. My gratitude if this would happen.

Pecrow likes this.
  10. Pecrow

Pecrow GBAtemp Maniac

Jun 23, 2015
    United States
    I hope not, Games are expensive now, imagine with an apple logo on them,

11. Yil
    OP

Yil GBAtemp Addict

Feb 19, 2014
    Canada
    Can I get anyone to buy this magazine(latest issue) and confirm this rumour. And a proper translation. My gratitude if this would happen.

12. Bladexdsl

Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Nov 17, 2008
    Australia
    Queensland
    100% bullshit it's a new console nintendo already said. so it's not a handheld and it's not a screen so stop spreading BS rumors with absolutely NO proof! :glare:

scorpiotaisho likes this.