Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sonic_adventure_3_box_art_c.jpg
It tends to pop up every once a while that Sega are working on the fabled Sonic Adventure 3 which turned out to be nothing yet it appears the domain rights to sonicadventure3.com, sonicadventure3.net, sonicadventure3.org and sonicadventure3.info have recently been bought by an unknown organisation. Sega in recent years have been keen to revist certain parts of there hedgehogs history with recent "back to basics" Sonic the Hedgehog 4 and with upcoming HD remaster of Sonic Adventure 2, could Sega be in the midst of giving Sonic Adventure line of a games a modern day coat of paint?​

source-http://gonintendo.co...story&id=181875

I don't see it happening myself, but with the domain being snatched up you never know, then again as of now it is only a name

BrightNeko

Popcorn ball
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Strange since sonic unleashed in Japan is sonic world adventure >_> and was said to be 3. Guess they're changing their minds or the person saying that spoke out of turn.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
How many times are Sega going to start Sonic Adventure 3 and then change it to something else.

First Shadow the Hedgehog was going to be Sonic Adventure 3, then Sonic Unleashed which is pretty close as it has an overworld to run around in similar to Adventure 1. Heck, it's even called Sonic World Adventure in Japan.

It just seems like every new Sonic game is going to be Sonic Adventure 3, but then they change their minds.

Yumi

With Love<3
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Mexico
Oooo yay! (that "Oooo yay" applies if it does come out)

but if anything I wish it(if) comes out as good as 2. After SA2, Sonic went downhill...badly. (for me)
and I agree with KingVamp. ^_^

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully they'll finish this one before releasing it rather then leaving it a buggy mess with shit cameras and having 80% of the game to be mind numbingly boring.

Not like this is actually happening. I still reckon that rumour about them going the Skylanders route and Sonic being "revamped" was true.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully they'll finish this one before releasing it rather then leaving it a buggy mess with shit cameras and having 80% of the game to be mind numbingly boring.

Not like this is actually happening. I still reckon that rumour about them going the Skylanders route and Sonic being "revamped" was true.

I can honestly say I think a Skylanders type of revamp would work perfectly for Sonic w/o ruining his rep. There are tons of unused comic book characters they could tap into for a collection platforming game.

Reactions: 1 person

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I can honestly say I think a Skylanders type of revamp would work perfectly for Sonic w/o ruining his rep. There are tons of unused comic book characters they could tap into for a collection platforming game.

Yeah! I mean, who the hell remembers this chick?

600full-sally-acorn.jpg

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Yeah! I mean, who the hell remembers this chick?

surely you mean squirrel?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol