1. Guild McCommunist

Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

United States

(none of those games were first person shooters)

2. RodrigoDavy

RodrigoDavy GBAtemp Maniac

Brazil
    I wish they launched a RE classic collection for the 3DS including RE0 and RE1 Gamecube remake (possibly the best in the whole franchise, even though I like the original lame voice acting better)

curley12 likes this.
  3. curley12

curley12 Mr.Awesome

United Kingdom
    TOTES AMAZEBALLS

4. stanleyopar2000

stanleyopar2000 Dirty Weeb ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

United States

the closest you're going to get is Resident Evil DS (Deadly Silence). Twas a launch title. It's a complete remake of RE 1. Bad voice acting included. They even included a enhanced mode that uses the gimmacky touch screen for fights (if you wish) So far nothing has been done with the 3DS.

RodrigoDavy likes this.
  5. RodrigoDavy

RodrigoDavy GBAtemp Maniac

Brazil
    I played and even finished the DS version, it's really well made imo. But the gamecube remake is in a league of it's own, I would go as far as to say it's a completely different game from RE1 that happens to use the same storyline (although the storyline was also modified in the remake). If you've never played I recommend it, there are versions for the Gamecube and the Wii.

6. Guild McCommunist

Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

United States
    Or you could play the best Resident Evil game in years, The Last of Us.

Seriously that game is like Resident Evil but not bad.

TheCasketMan and stanleyopar2000 like this.
  7. Metoroid0

Metoroid0 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Japan
    Well there are a lot of people with different consoles and all.. i for example like to see RE in 3D on my 3DSXL. First, i love portable gaming and second, non of the veronica versions i played where good visually, especially DC one. So im hoping they will make this one normal so to say.

But yeah, i know what you mean about remakes..no new games (good new games) just remakes! i hate hat.. Im glad nintendo is not doing that with their games that much. :3 But seriously, i want metroid NEW one! xD

8. peterablex

peterablex Member
    Newcomer

Netherlands
    Ooo, chocolate glazed Claire! Must have been an ordeal for her in that prison from the opening scene ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - [Rumour], Resident, Enhanced