www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Also the Kinect 2 is still just as bad an idea as the first one,

Why's that?

because kinect was bad and lame that's why

di you even use it ?
I use it and own one. I don't find it to be bad or lame, it sold pretty damn well if you haven't noticed, and it's still a growing area for Microsoft and the Xbox.
I welcome a Kinect 2 with open arms and any blu-ray ability. Of all rumors, that used game thing sounds like total crap.

Valwin

The Neautral Gamer
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also the Kinect 2 is still just as bad an idea as the first one,

Why's that?

because kinect was bad and lame that's why

di you even use it ?
I use it and own one. I don't find it to be bad or lame, it sold pretty damn well if you haven't noticed, and it's still a growing area for Microsoft and the Xbox.
I welcome a Kinect 2 with open arms and any blu-ray ability. Of all rumors, that used game thing sounds like total crap.

hopefully the kinect 2 is a rumors

also di you play Sonic free riders on kinect

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Honestly I don't care how the Kinect sold or really much about it. Personally I used it a few times and didn't care for it, but to clear this up I don't care for motion control to begin with. So this has nothing to do directly with the Kinect nor the system, I just don't like motion control in any manner.

Reactions: 2 people

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Honestly I don't care how the Kinect sold or really much about it. Personally I used it a few times and didn't care for it, but to clear this up I don't care for motion control to begin with. So this has nothing to do directly with the Kinect nor the system, I just don't like motion control in any manner.

That's a shame. Motion controls are fun to play with when utilized properly. The Wii actually has some games which utilize motion controls really well.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

That's a shame. Motion controls are fun to play with when utilized properly. The Wii actually has some games which utilize motion controls really well.
It is nice when they are used right, I just wish more games would use them right as opposed to the many that don't. Then again that's just my option and honestly not worth derailing this thread anymore about it.

On topic; I think it might just be a given that it will play Blue-ray. Honestly it seems like a shock to me if they didn't add that.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow... Valwin trolls the Microsoft threads too? Thought it was just Sony...

Kinect is a good device and I'm curious to see how they will improve on it. I'm also curious to see it at work in Windows 8.

Hopefully blu-ray is implemented in a way that won't require 2 hour game installs and slow load times...

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No but from what I've heard it is a pretty bad game. I hope that's not the point you're trying to make just to say that overall the Kinect is bad.

Kinect is the definition of making yourself look like a retard while playing games. Not to mention there isn't a serious game designed for it that isn't a complete piece of crap. I said from the get go that it would be terrible without quality developer support, but all it got was Wii Sports rip off games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.