Rumour: New Rockman game unveiled?

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Remember the Rockman mystery game that I've been posting on and on about lately? Well, it looks like we may have reached a conclusion to what that game is! To most of everyone's dismay, it won't be a sidescroller game such as Mega Man X or Classic Mega Man but an entirely new Mega Man that is the successor to the Ryuusei no Rockman series! (ie Star Force series) The titled series is called "Shin Rockman" and its supposedly make its debut next summer. Then again, this is just a rumor but who knows where this might go!

QUOTE said:
"According to a topic over at 2Channel, the mystery Rockman game teased in both Nintendo Dream and Coro Coro is a new hobby style series nicknamed “Shin Rockman” (??????). Slated to be released in late summer on the DS, the series will presumably be the successor to the Ryuusei series. The source of the rumor, a lone 2CH user, claims this new series will offer an experience that will resemble the gameplay of the .EXE series while at the same time, offer a more “action oriented” style of play that “all Rockman fans will find enjoyable.” In order to build hype for the game, Capcom will once again use Coro Coro Comics as an outlet to spread news and information, as is the case with the new boss design contest."--Thomas

I for one am happy because I love the Battle Network series, but I can't say for the rest of you though.

News Source: Protodude's Rockman Corner

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
agentgamma said:
I dont consider a 2channel thread a very reliable source for information
Yeah it really isn't. That's why people label what they find there as rumors sometimes until confirmed.
tongue.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raiyu245 said:
the gameplay of the .EXE series while at the same time, offer a more “action oriented” style of play
No thanks, I want THE Mega Man in his full platforming shooter glory.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Mj you are the father